Friday, October 21, 2011

Sleep Hypnosis For The Broken Hearted and Lonely.



 This is my most popular video and it was my personal favorite untill I made an hour long playlist very similar to this called "Sleep Hypnosis: Relax You Are Loved (emotional healing).
 I cannot credit one particular approach or school of thought for my sleep hypnosis videos as they contain elements of so many hypnotic techiques from the ancient to the most modern. To give some examples of my inspiration I would like to mention Mesmer, Erickson, Buddha, Lao Tzu, and Youtube viewers. Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, and my father, James Whiteley would make the list as well. More names are comming to me now and I realise this list could become cumbersome if I continue.
 I have been facinated with hypnosis, meditation, and many other approaches to non drug induced altered states of consciousness for over thirty years for my own benefit and when I uploaded my first sleep hypnosis video I honestly didn't think anyone would be interested. I knew this worked not only to help me fall asleep feeling wonderfuly loved and comfortable but it also improved my mood around the clock but I didn't think anyone else would try it.
 I can't tell you how honoured and thrilled I am to go to bed with several hundred, or even a thousand people every night! I send a little love to each and every one of you before I go to sleep. I am truly blessed.
 Thank you so much for your love and support. Each one of you is wonderful beyond my wildest dreams.


If my work has helped you and you would like to make a donation, I would be very grateful. You have my love either way. Thank you so much. Love Jody.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information.Amazing post.Thank you very much for this important post.Sleep Meditation

    ReplyDelete