Saturday, October 22, 2011

Relax You Are Loved



This series of videos is inspired by my most popular video "Sleep Hypnosis and healing for the broken hearted who can't sleep".

My heart is long healed now yet I still enjoy listening to this as feeling loved is one of the most enjoyable sensations I can imagine.

This is not rapid induction hypnosis. It goes deeper than that and is intended to have a more lasting effect. Therefore I thought it best to make this playlist to be sure you are long gone into dreamland before it is finished.

Relax you are loved is a simple and effective philosophy. At bedtime it can sooth your nerves and help you enjoy your sleep and if you can keep that thought and feeling with you the next day, life's frustrations lose their edge. This mindset is a kind, gentle, and very powerful emotional homebase to conduct your affairs from.

Again I would like to thank you for showing intrest in my work. This would all be so dull, boreing, and pointless without you. Sweet dreams and love always. Jody.


If what I have been doing has helped you or improved the quality of your life at all and you would like to make a donation, I would be very grateful. Either way you have my love.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for informative & really needed post but video doesn't open.There is error.Sleep Meditation

    ReplyDelete