Saturday, October 22, 2011

Full Body Relaxation with Magic Wish Fulfillment



This is one of my favorite approaches to hypnosis because it focuses on two very pleasurable areas of your neurology; physical sensation and achievement of goals.
To be guided through the actual tactile expirience of deep relaxation is a very pleasant and healthy way to fall into a deep, high quality, sleep.
When setting out to achieve anything, our mindset is a key element to our success. I am aiming here to create a strong positive neural association between your conscious and unconscious mind and the achievement of your goals.
First and foremost, of course, It is my wish that you feel warm, loved, and comfortable as you drift off into a peaceful nights slumber.
Relax and feel loved. Thank you so much for showing up because this would all be lonely, boring, and pointless without you. Best wishes, Jody.


If this, or any of my other videos, has improved your quality of life and you would like to make donation, I would be very grateful. Either way you have my love. Thanks again. Love Jody.

1 comment: