Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Truth about Tony Robbins




Hi! I'm glad you made it! Welcome. I am already getting a little negative energy pointed my way for giving the big thumbs up to Tony Robbins. I have found those who are critical of him are not really familiar with his work or think it is just not possible for people to quickly and easily make dramatic improvements in their quality of life useing such simple methods. I feel sorry for people who cling to the belief that change is a long, slow, drawn out, painful process, that gives limited rewards.

 I understand that this is their reality and I have no right to tell them it is any more or less valid than my own but I am glad I have lost that belief system as it was not working for me.

If you don't feel like buying the book, that's ok. If you stick around my channel and my blog, most of the stuff will come out anyway to the best of my ability considering I do respect copywrite law. I think he just says it better that's all.

Either way I am wishing you lot's of love as always and am sending my super mind power wammy your way so you can have a great day with extra good luck. More later. Jody.



If what I am doing here and on youtube is helpful to you and you would like to donate, that would be very nice. Thanks either way. Love Jody.

No comments:

Post a Comment