Friday, July 29, 2016

Why Bother With Downloads?

The most obvious answer is it is a cheap, easy way to have one of my recordings available to you, commercial free, any time you would like, or anywhere you have something to play it on. If you don't like this idea, that's perfectly okay, I'll still be making my recordings available for free on YouTube for as long as they will let me. They're pretty happy with me right now, so I'm guessing that will be for a long time.
  Another good reason why you may like to purchase one of these inexpensive recordings is the vast majority of this revenue goes to me, and I use this money to take care of my expenses, like pay off the credit card bill for the mini home recording studio setup I just bought, so you can enjoy better quality sound. If you are reading this right now, you are probably helping me with this, and I thank you, because I'm having so much fun learning to use this new toy. I spend many, many hours listening to my own sound as I'm editing, and I also like to listen while I fall asleep sometimes too. I know I'm much happier hearing this nicer new sound. I'm sure a few others will feel the same way.
  I have included a link in this post to buy my newest recording, Sleep Hypnosis for Depression Self Healing Help, from the CDBaby music store. I've been dealing with them for years and like this company. (unpaid endorsement) If downloads aren't your thing, or you would like to hear the whole thing first to make sure you like it,  you can listen to this on YouTube for free, in a few days.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jodywhiteley14

Thanks so much to my followers, and if any of you feel helpful, you could let me know in the comments exactly how I go about following you back, if you have a blog here. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I'm not completely comfortable with the interface here yet. lol,

2 comments:

  1. Jody I love and appreciate your work! You are a special person. Feel free to follow my blogspot for my creative non-fiction! Thank you for all you do! http://mirandamayi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody I love and appreciate your work! You are a special person. Feel free to follow my blogspot for my creative non-fiction! Thank you for all you do! http://mirandamayi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete